Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 13, 2017

DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS DT – my first post

I am so thrilled to be part of the Digi Doodle Studios' Design Team!!  I know you will love shopping at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as much as I do because they have the cutest images and great digital designer papers.  So, be sure to check it out!

Today I want to share a couple of cards I made in the past couple weeks using images from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  The first one features Birdy Digi Stamp.  She is super cute and so much fun to color - I just love the birds in her hair.

I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut her out with a stitched die from Gina Marie Designs.   I added a dotted background using my Copics and a water pen filled with colorless blender.   I chose papers from Heartfelt Creations and added button flowers from Basic Grey,

The inside of my card features a sentiment from Unity stamps and Zva Creative bling flourishes. 

When fully closed, you can see the beautiful ribbon I added from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I also used a Spellbinders die for the border on the half front piece of this fancy fold card.  I sure hope you like it!!

WIN_20170713_00_12_45_Pro

I also made a card featuring Lexi Curly Girl digi stamp.  I love, love, love dogs and the dog in this image is so super adorable!

Once again I colored the image with Copics and this time I cut out using Little B's dies.  I chose to make another fancy fold card and used K and Co. papers.   I added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and my sentiment is from a clear stamp, but I don't remember which company it is from.  Sentiment is cut out with die from my stash.

I created a background using my Copics by adding clouds and sky and then added grass that she is sitting in. 

I sure hope you like it and don't forget to visit Digi Doodle Studios Shop and check out all the amazing products.  Remember to visit the Digi Doodle Studio blog often as us DT gals will have lots of fun posts to share with you.

Have a great day!!

Hugs:)

Audrey

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Congrats on being on the new Design Team Audrey, they look like really cute images, I haven't seen them before. I'll go check out their blog :) XOX Lucy

Fikreta said...

so sweet!

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous. Love your layouts and coloring. Congrats on the new DT - they will love your creations.